Hey my party people!
I am Kaylee Riner Brown, the owner of Riner & Company!
After planning all kinds of celebrations through the years including my own wedding, I realized I have a deep passion for the wedding and event world. I didn’t want this beautiful planning madness to ever stop. SO, I would like to officially welcome you to my wedding and event planning business! Feel free to browse the website to see what services my team offers, then shoot us an email, and we will get to work!
10 fun facts about myself
1. My God is EVERYTHING. I owe all I have to Him and His mercy.
2. My family is my fortress. I have a wonderful, supportive husband who stands right beside me on all of my endeavors. Together we have our princess Paisley Rae who brings new meaning into our lives while she proves so many medical professionals wrong about what she can do. She is our strong warrior who inspires us on a daily basis!
3. St. George Island, FL is my sanctuary.
4. I prefer chicken tenders and margaritas over most things.
5. Disney is LIFE. And I fully intend on having my daughter singing "Part of Your World" as her first words.
6. Unicorns and mermaids are my jam.
7. My family and I have a nightly routine of watching reruns of Family Feud followed by more reruns of Shark Tank. Who doesn't feel like an adult watching a show about aspiring entrepreneurs?!
8. I am a simple, country bumpkin currently living in the city, but dreaming of one day owning a little piece of land where I can sip my coffee while rocking on my wraparound front porch.
9. I have two Maltese pup dogs named Jax and Mowgli, and they are father and son!
10. A good movie, popcorn, sour gummy worms, and a blanket covering my toes can turn my mood around faster than just about anything.